National Center for Data to Health (CD2H) Update
CD2H Presentation at the PI meeting on July 25
Learn more about the CD2H’s approach to accelerating informatics innovation. Watch the video recording and download the slide deck from the CD2H update during the July CTSA Program PI meeting. You will also see details on three of the projects that are currently underway. CD2H looks forward to further engagement with the community and as always, welcomes your feedback and suggestions.
Sign Up for a First Look at CD2H News
Sign up now for the inaugural CD2H monthly newsletter to be delivered in the coming days. Stay up to date with the latest developments from CD2H as we work to support and accelerate collaboration and innovation across the CTSA Program informatics ecosystem. Follow the latest from CD2H on Twitter at @data2health.
Register for Upcoming CD2H Events
Please join us for our CD2H Community Workgroup meetings this fall. Your input and feedback are critical for informing CD2H’s work. We are eager to learn from your expertise and to explore how CD2H can best meet your needs and we look forward to collaborating with you. Please stay tuned for detailed information about the meeting agenda and how to prepare for the meeting.
- Register now for the Data Community Workgroup meeting
- September 14 at 8 a.m. PT
- Register now for the next Software, Tools, and Algorithms Community Workgroup meeting
- September 28 at 12 p.m. PT
- Register now for the next People, Expertise, and Attribution Community Workgroup meeting
- October 18 at 9 a.m. PT
- Register now to join the discussion during the interactive Software, Tools, and Algorithms Show & Tell
- September 7 at 10 a.m. PT.
- Listen to updates on the latest projects and participate through live question and answer and direct feedback.
Questions?Contact Sarah Biber