Access the AMIA 2020 Digital Collection
The AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium convened more than 2,100 informatics professionals in a virtual setting. At the largest informatics meeting worldwide, new research was shared, collaborative discussions took place and innovative opportunities were presented as part of the virtual experience.
- More than 250 hours of informatics presentations from AMIA’s signature conference – the largest informatics meeting worldwide.
- Keynote presentations from Ruha Benjamin of Princeton University and Joshua Denny of All of Us Research Program.
- Special Fireside Chat with Anthony Fauci, Director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and Patti Brennan, Director of the National Library of Medicine.
- 111 Scientific Sessions: Papers, Oral Presentations, Panels, and System Demonstrations.
- 26 Workshops: (23 3-hour; 3 6-hour).
- Nearly 350 posters featuring research, small-scale studies, innovative systems and services, experimental and in-practice projects, experiences with educational programs, and other dimensions of biomedical and health informatics.
- Hot topics: Biomedical Informatics Year in Review; COVID-19; Telehealth; Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Social Determinants of Health.
- CME and CNE credit.
Pricing options available for members (including student members), non-members, and an upgrade for those who purchased the Live Virtual registration option for the AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium.
Join AMIA today!