Call for Papers: JCTS Special Issue on Team Science
"Our goal is to curate a set of manuscripts that highlight the current state of providing interventional support to Translational Teams, including practical approaches to team-science interventions while also defining a research agenda for moving the field forward," the call for manuscripts says.
Manuscripts will be accepted from across the spectrum of Team Science Intervention-related topics, though the domains below are of particular interest.
• How to draw upon the Science of Team Science evidence base and methodology from fields such as human-centered design to develop interventions for a given target audience
• How to build and pilot test an intervention, using appropriate study design
• How to translate small theory-based studies of team behavior into practical, actionable interventions
• How to evaluate the intervention and define success metrics and outcomes over both short-term and long-term horizons
• How to ensure equity in interventions
• How to scale, package and disseminate successful interventions following best practices in dissemination and implementation
Anyone interested in submitting a paper should send a 3-6 sentence pre-submission summary of the topic or the work to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2020. Manuscript submissions will be received through February 1, 2021.
Submissions should be made online via the Journal’s ScholarOne submission site. Authors are asked to select “Team Science in Clinical and Translational Research” in the Themed Issue submission question when submitting to this issue.
Manuscripts may be submitted for peer review in any of the Journal’s article types listed here. For a full description of each manuscript category, as well as, information on the submission of manuscripts, journal policy and journal style, please visit the JCTS Instructions for Contributors on Cambridge Core.